The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has a few Cool Tips for Safe Summer Trips. The NHTSA wants motorists to focus on prevention and planning before heading out on their summer road trips.
Before Your Trip
- Get your car serviced.
- Make sure your car is current on tune-ups, oil changes and battery checks.
- Check your tires, and have them rotated, balanced or replaced, if necessary.
- Check for any open recalls.
- Pack a roadside emergency kit, including first aid and water and food supplies.
On the Road
- Buckle up. Every trip. Every time.
- Share the road.
- Never leave a child or a pet unattended in a parked vehicle.
- Don’t drive distracted.
Nothing can ruin a trip quicker than a car accident. The team at Davis Law Group, P.A. wishes everybody a safe and happy summer.